School experience / internship/ Teaching Practice
School experience is part of the practice teaching. College has the collaboration with following nine schools for Practice Teaching:
· Mata Jaswant Kaur Memorial School, Badal (English Medium).
· Dasmesh Girls Sen. Sec. Public School, Badal (English Medium).
· Govt. Sen. Sec. School, Badal
· Adarsh Sen. Sec. School, Bhagu
· Govt. High School, Mehna
· Govt. Sen. Sec. School, Lambi
· Dasmesh Public School, Lambi
· Govt. Sen. Sec. School for Boys, Abul Khurana
· Govt. Girls Sen. Sec. School, Abul Khurana
The trainees are acquainted with their future responsibilities and role as active and
contributory school personnel through school experience/internship.
They get a peep into the following:
Conducting theme based morning assemblies
· Preparing Time Table
· Maintaining attendance register
· Conducting classes
· Maintaining discipline
· Conducting tests
· Assigning and checking home work
· Maintaining teacher’ diary and various records
· Organizing cultural programmes
· Organizing games and sports activities
· Conducting competitions like quiz, debate, essay writing, etc.
· Carrying out case studies
· Carrying out action research
· Organizing career talks
· Conducting guidance and need-based counseling session for the students
· Creating some permanent assets in the teaching practice school.
School experience is evaluated along with practice teaching. During the teaching practice,
good learning outcomes are witnessed and inter personal relationship is established between the institution and practicing school.